Scholarships by Organizations
- National honor society scholarships
- National Technical Honor Society
- Mu Alpha Theta
- National Beta Club
- Golden Key International Honour Society
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Phi Eta Sigma
- Davidson Institute Fellows
- National Merit Scholarship – $2,500 + big scholarships from colleges by listing them as your first choice through National Merit. E.g., For example, you can get a full ride scholarship at the University of Idaho and the University of Oklahoma.
- U.S. Presidential Scholars Program – full tuition plus room and is renewable for all four years of college.
- Stamps Scholarship
- National Co Op Scholarship
Scholarships by College
- USC (University of Southern California) Scholarships
Where to find information about scholarships?
- the financial aid office at a college or career school.
- a high school or TRIO counselor.
- the U.S. Department of Labor’s FREE scholarship search tool.
- federal agencies.
- your state grant agency.
- your library’s reference section.